Electronic Manufacturing Services
We assembly THT, SMT and combined technologies.
We provide complex electronics supply according to your design at a reasonable price and high quality.
Just order and we will solve the rest for you!
As part of a flexible manufacturing
process, all products go through individual stages, in which individual
production operations are recorded in ERP system by our production
traceability system TerMan.
- We assembly printed circuit boards with SMT and THT technology.
- We assembly THT components by hand and use selective soldering wave or full-tunnel soldering wave to solder them.
- We assembly SMD components by JUKI machines.
- We store moisture-sensitive SMD components in a drying cabinet X-TREME BASIC 2 - 1250 l.
- We use the ERSA Versaflow 3/45 selective soldering system with nitrogen atmosphere protection and the Ersa Powerflow e N2 full-tunnel soldering wave with nitrogen atmosphere protection to solder THT components.
- Optical inspection of soldered PCBs is performed at 2 workplaces with optical inspection machines MEK FDAz520.
- We perform PCB depanelization, encapsulation of electronics with a two-component compound.
- We clean the PCB in a single-chamber spray dishwasher Super SWASH IIR+
- We perform functional tests, programming, calibration.
- We perform repairs at the PDR IP XT5P repair station for BGA/SMT elements, which uses infrared technology.
- PCB protective varnishes are applied on a painting line equipped with a Nordson ASYMTEK SL-940E automatic machine and aNordson ASYMTEK Curano II IR curing oven.
We use the production capacity of two assembly lines