The machine JUKI KE-2080 L is instaled in production line with JUKI KE-1080L, which replaced machines TOPAZ.
We expect an overall increased throughput of PCB assembling process, improvement of the quality of mounted PCBs and reduction of technological losses and downtimes.
Selection of the machine parameters
- 6 heads with laser centering in flight + single head for mounting IC.
- Range of components from 01005 (0.4x0.2mm) to 33.5mm for laser centering and from 3 mm to 74 x 74 mm or 50 x 150 mm for camera centering.
- The maximum height of the component is 25mm.
- In according with IPC9850 is shouldering performance up to 16700 components per hour.
- PCB size from 50x30 to 410x360mm.
- Automatic exchange of nozzles.
- Electrically adjustable width conveyor according to the program.
- The laser system for measuring the height of the sampling devices (HMS).
- Exchangeable feeder trolleys.
- Shouldering accuracy ± 30μm.