Our latest machine JUKI KE-3020VAL is installed in production line with JUKI KE-2070L + MTC TR6.
This is the penultimate generation of JUKI machines. This high-speed flexible pick-up machine allows you to combine original mechanical and current electronic feeders. Furthermore, since the previous generation of the dispenser, it has been possible to use any head for optical centering, linear axis drives etc.
Selection of the machine parameters
- 6 heads and laser centering in flight/or by camera + 1 head for mounting chips centered by camera
- Range of components from 01005 (0.4x0.2mm) to 33.5mm for laser centering and from 3 mm to 74 x 74 mm or 50 x 150 mm for camera centering.
- The maximum height of the component is 25mm
- In according with IPC9850 is shouldering performance up to 20 900 components per hour.
- PCB size from 50x30 to 410x360mm.
- Automatic exchange of nozzles.
- Electrically adjustable width conveyor according to the program.
- The laser system for measuring the height of the sampling devices (HMS).
- Exchangeable feeder trolleys.
- Shouldering accuracy ±50 µm (laser), ± 30μm(camera).